Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brand Loyalty

Brand Loyalty
A lot of people are brand loyalty for Apple products, especially for younger generations.  I am also one of them.  I love how every apple product is designed, from Ipod Nano to Ipad.  They are fashionable, elegant and attractive.
Brand loyalty is a relation of trust between the customer and the brand.  They become repeatedly purchasing the same products from the same brand. 
To me, if Apple Company changes their strategy or change their advertising agency, I will still buy their products, because Apple is deeply ingrained in my mind.
There are a lot of reasons why Apple can build good customer loyalty.  For example, they have good communication with customers.  As a brand loyalty customer for Apple, I get an email newsletter when there is a new Apple product or update.  They have good customer service.  Once my Iphone got some problems, I called technical support and they talked to me with a lot of patient although the phone call is about an hour.
Brand loyalty is the customer’s conscious or unconscious decision, and to purchase the same brand continuously.  It occurs because the consumer perceives that the brand offers the right products, including the quality, price, design, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment